- Yoga in the News: The African Yoga Project
- Inner Light: Yoga for Weight Loss
- Can Yoga Change the World?
- Yoga and Creative Expression
- My Path Back to Health: The Story of a Smiling Dog Yogi
- Equilibrium and Equanimity for the Equinox
- Yoga in the News: Veterans Benefit from Yoga
- What’s Your Yoga Fantasy?
- Your Brain on Yoga.
Tag Archives: yoga
I know I know… Yoga for Weight Loss, really? As if we don’t have enough bombardment in our culture to change our bodies to a standard that is unrealistic and frankly unhealthy. The reason I am bringing this to light, … Continue reading
Hello, I am a Yogi. My path back to health began twenty years ago, at a point when I was abandoning it. I used to be in good shape. I was a former long distance runner, with a handsome … Continue reading
This week we are moving toward strong vinyasa, and as such I was able to hear a refreshing and new perspective from a student in the strong vinyasa class at Smiling Dog. What I enjoyed about this week is that … Continue reading
(I found this article on Yogadork.com) New 2012 Study Tells Us How Many Millions More Do Yoga and How Many Billions of Dollars It’s Worth The 2008 study has finally been eclipsed by new data from a study via Yoga Journal. … Continue reading
As our house’s main source of heat comes from a beautiful wood burning stove I have begun to take much pride in the daily ritual of building a fire when socks and sweaters aren’t enough. There is something about this … Continue reading