- Yoga in the News: The African Yoga Project
- Inner Light: Yoga for Weight Loss
- Can Yoga Change the World?
- Yoga and Creative Expression
- My Path Back to Health: The Story of a Smiling Dog Yogi
- Equilibrium and Equanimity for the Equinox
- Yoga in the News: Veterans Benefit from Yoga
- What’s Your Yoga Fantasy?
- Your Brain on Yoga.
Tag Archives: pose of the month
“Home is where one starts from. As we grow older / the world becomes stranger, the pattern more complicated” writes T.S. Eliot in “East Coker”. In our asana practice, we have a few “homes”: balasana (child’s pose) is one, sukhasana … Continue reading
For this installment of our new Pose of the Month feature, we turn to utkatasana, often known as “chair pose” in English, but actually best understood by its literal meaning, “powerful pose” or sometimes, “fierce pose”. As with so many … Continue reading