- Yoga in the News: The African Yoga Project
- Inner Light: Yoga for Weight Loss
- Can Yoga Change the World?
- Yoga and Creative Expression
- My Path Back to Health: The Story of a Smiling Dog Yogi
- Equilibrium and Equanimity for the Equinox
- Yoga in the News: Veterans Benefit from Yoga
- What’s Your Yoga Fantasy?
- Your Brain on Yoga.
Category Archives: yin
After a lovely past weekend spent in the colorful and stunning Yosemite, I find myself eager to enjoy the gradual decline of temperature and take notice to the trees that are all around and everchanging. Over the course of this … Continue reading →
Angela Bailey, one of the skilled Yin yoga teachers on the SDY team, was quick to remind us that Yin yoga is perfect for all seasons, but that beginning (or continuing) a Yin practice now can have particular benefits for … Continue reading →