- Yoga in the News: The African Yoga Project
- Inner Light: Yoga for Weight Loss
- Can Yoga Change the World?
- Yoga and Creative Expression
- My Path Back to Health: The Story of a Smiling Dog Yogi
- Equilibrium and Equanimity for the Equinox
- Yoga in the News: Veterans Benefit from Yoga
- What’s Your Yoga Fantasy?
- Your Brain on Yoga.
Category Archives: nutrition
I know I know… Yoga for Weight Loss, really? As if we don’t have enough bombardment in our culture to change our bodies to a standard that is unrealistic and frankly unhealthy. The reason I am bringing this to light, … Continue reading
Hello, I am a Yogi. My path back to health began twenty years ago, at a point when I was abandoning it. I used to be in good shape. I was a former long distance runner, with a handsome … Continue reading
The time of year has come upon us where the darkness sets in a little earlier every evening and the rain comes down by the bucketful, and we find ourselves eager to keep the warmth alive with a flow class. … Continue reading
As our house’s main source of heat comes from a beautiful wood burning stove I have begun to take much pride in the daily ritual of building a fire when socks and sweaters aren’t enough. There is something about this … Continue reading
As many of you have noticed Fall is upon us and thus we come into many changes and transitions here at Smiling Dog Yoga Studio. Most namely, me. My name is Bree Hugins, I am Smiling Dog’s new blogger. I am … Continue reading